Aleppo-Ghar soap 50% Laurel oil and 50% Olive oil. Each bar is about 200-225g. The gift pack includes a bamboo soap dish and a natural loofah- all you need for a relaxing bath or shower!
- Very moisturising
- No additives or perfumes
- Helps with dry skin and rashes due to the oil content
- Can be used as a solid shampoo and will help control dandruff
- Laurel oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Can be used for hands, body and hair
Bamboo soap rack
- Rack made of natural bamboo
- Helps soap last longer by minimising contact with water, unlike flat dishes that hold a layer of water between the soap and dish
A loofah or luffa is a courgette-like vegetable that is grown for it’s fibre. The production process takes place in a factory in Bhamdoun, Mount Lebanon. It includes different steps: washing, drying, cutting, stitching, packing and delivering. Each separate step is overseen by a labourer to ensure these natural loofahs meet the highest standards of quality and cleanliness.
- Made in Lebanon from natural materials. The backing and stitching are synthetic materials to add durability
- Helps achieve softer skin by cleansing and exfoliating
- Use smooth, circular motions with Aleppo soap to gently exfoliate
- Wash well after use and allow to air dry