Free P&P to UK addresses.
Soap comes with laurel oil content of 70%. This is the highest laurel oil content available on the market.
- This soap has been aged for 8 years
- Bars are 200-225g each and have a very long shelf life
- The essential oil of Laurus nobilis has been shown to have antiviral and antibacterial properties
- No added scents or chemicals. Ideal for sensitive skin & babies
- Vegan-no animal derived fats or chemicals
- No palm oil
- Scent free- hypoallergenic and the oil content is moisturising, nourishes and protects the skin
- Used by the entire family for the hands, body and face
- Can be used as a solid shampoo for the hair (care must be taken when washing the face or hair as like any shampoo it can irritate the eyes)
- The oil of the bay laurel has been shown to help with dandruff and to promote healthy hair and a healthy scalp
- It contains no parabens and is not tested on animals
- Ideal for use with skin allergies, psoriasis, eczema etc
- The glycerine that makes olive oil based soaps so nice on the skin means they can get a bit soggy if left wet, so it’s recommended to use a soap dish or rack with good drainage
- Also see my reviews on here, Ebay and Etsy